ATK mozilla doesn't speak

Hi
I've downloaded the accessible version of mozilla and installed it after removing the one that came with red hat 9. I've got it running but... well, it doesn't say anything. Nothing talks until I switch out of that window, not even the menu bar. The only thing I here when starting it is "create window." Is there a module I need to add to GTK_MODULES? Or is there something else I need to install? This is the 2003-03-14 build, should I get mozilla from CVS and try that?