Re: Mozilla

Jane writes:
 > Hi.  I just subscribed to this list so I apologize if this subject was
 > discussed before.
 > Has anybody successfully used Mozilla with Gnopernicus?  I have Gnome and
 > Gnopernicus installed on my Debian/Unstable system.  When I run Mozilla I
 > don't get that much feedback from Gnopernicus.

topic, Peter Korn replied as follows:
(quote starts here)
For Mozilla, you need to use the right version (one that implements
Accessibility API support, and isn't shipping yet).

See ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/accessibility/ (and specifically
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/accessibility/redhat7.3/2003-03-14/ ) for
the latest builds of (the not yet shipping) accessible Mozilla.
(end quote)

This may well answer your question. If you are sure that you are using
a version of Mozilla with accessibility support included, and it still
doesn't work then I am sure there are experts on this list who will be
able to help, and there is also the mozilla-accessibility mailing
list.