Re: gnome-control-center accessible?

Hi
Yes, libgail-gnome is installed and seems to be active. I did listen to your demonstartion of this which is why I wondered why it didn't work. Thomas's suggestion worked, however, switching the view to list. Now everything's in that table and the layered pain is gone. Perhaps RH9's control center's icon set differs from gnome standard, not sure. But it works now.