still some issues

Well, it turns out that even though I can get Gnopernicus to talk now,
there is still something not quite right.  When I try to launch Nautilus
or Gedit, Gnopernicus goes silent every time.  It is still running,
however.  I notice at the point where it dies that on the console where I
started X, I get a message similar to:

(nautilus:389): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `SpiAccessible'
to `BonoboControlAccessible'

This message varies according to the application that was running and the
PID of that application.  I suspect that I need to update something
somewhere, but what?