some questions

Hello

I have gnopernicus working with festival but as I know it doesn't give too
mutch feedback. So I got a viavoice tts and installed it into my gentoo
system but could not compile the viavoice driver. I'll try again tomorrow:)

Mozilla is speaking to me but it blocks the gnopernicus keypad menu. Does
anyone have proper mozilla settings (user.js) that would enable cursor
movement on the web page i.e. make pages readable.

Is there any working openoffice wersion that runs with gnopernicus.

Zau Mikko