Re: More questions about building Gnopernicus

I have /usr/lib/pkgconfig/bonobo-activation-2.0.pc.  So, the logical
setting for PKG_CONFIG_PATH is "/usr/lib/pkgconfig" so that's what I
tried.  It worked great!  Thanks a lot.  BTW, I tried re-compiling
automake 1.4 to be in the same directory as automake 1.7 and it trampled
all over it!  I ended up reinstalling automake 1.7 from the Slackware
package and putting automake 1.4 back in /usr/local/bin.  Oh well.  Now,
to try and get Gnopernicus built.  I'll be sure and let you know how that
goes and am planning on writing up the steps I took to get it working
when/if I do.