Re: [g-a-devel]gtkhtml accessibility implementation questions

Gilbert,

For widgets link gtkhtml I think that it is correct that accessibility should be
a built-in and not be in a separate GTK module.

The reason why gail and libgail-gnome are in separate modules are historical.
The maintainers of these libraries did not want the initial development of
accessibility support to compromise the stability of the libraries.

Padraig