Re: Re: Problems compiling gnome-mag

Don,

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 08:00:39PM -0700, Don Raikes wrote:
> Malcolm,
>
> Thanks so much for the quick reply.
>
> I have libtool 1.4.3 installed.
> The "sed="/bin/sed" line was not present in my libtool script,
> but the "xsed="/bin/sed -x" line was present.
>
> I do have a /bin/sed program.
>
> I am trying to install this mess on Redhat 8.0 running on a compaq
> deskpro/en. It has a pentium III processor, with plenty of disk and memmory.

OK, thanks for all the information. I am thinking about this some more.
One thing you may wish to try is to remove the ltmain.sh and libtool
files from the directory you were building in and rerun autogen.sh. The
autogen.sh script regenerates those files if they are missing, so you
are not losing anything irrevocably.

I will post further when I think of something.

Malcolm
--
For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.