Re: How should at-spi be turned on?

Hi Peter,

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 08:03, Peter Korn wrote:
> However, I would like to strongly urge all development releases to have
> accessibility turned on by default.  There are too many code paths through
> the accessibility machinery that are getting too little exercize by the army
> of developers out there who could be helping us find and fix bugs but aren't
> doing so because they are using the default.

	Until event emission is done using some limited asynchronous approach
(as discussed with Bill), I think the performance impact of it would be
just too dire[1]. Development builds need to be able to spot performance
regressions too ;-)

	Regards,

		Michael.

[1] - that's going to need fixing anyway but ...