-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-accessibility-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnome-accessibility-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Thomas
Ward
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 1:55 PM
To: Bill Haneman
Cc: listadr1 dkblind dk; gnome-accessibility-list gnome org;
marc mulcahy sun com
Subject: Re: Gnopernicus and redhat 8.0

I've been having problems myself, but didn't have any luck with 8.0
either.
I'm beginning to wonder if this is a Red Hat thing.
My only recommendation for 8.1 Phoebe is that Phoebe has newer libraries
than 8.0, but unfortunately I am having little luck with either one.
It would be a mersy if Red Hat could make rpms of gnopernicus for us to
use and to use for testing purposes.
Has anyone had any better luck building gnopernicus with Mandrake 9.1 Beta
2?

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Bill Haneman wrote:

> Thomas/Bue:
>
> Phoebe has more up-to-date libraries, but Marc Mulcahy has reported
problems building
> and running gnopernicus on Phoebe.  Perhaps he can explain further.
>
> -Bill
>
> Thomas Ward said:
>
> >Hi, my recommendation is go for Phoebe.Phoebe has a bunch of newer Gnome
> >libraries and other packages you would have to upgrade on 8.0 to get the
> >remotest hope of compiling gnopernicus.
> >

> >On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Bue Vester-Andersen wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Has anyone succeeded in installing and running Gnopernicus on top of
Redhat