Re: gtk2 based apps

There is a list, though it makes no claims to be comprehensive, of GNOME applications called the "GNOME Software map". It includes indications of whether the applications have been ported to GNOME 2 (GTK+-2) or not. There are no lists of whether the applications are accessible, but reports on the usability of various GNOME 2 applications would be welcome.

The GNOME Software Map is at: http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap

You might also try searching sourceforge.net for gtk+ applications.

- Bill

Jason White wrote:

> place where we can find a list of all gtk2 based apps ?

I don't know. My expectation, however, is that a list of gtk2-based
applications supplied with Gnome 2 wouldn't be difficult to obtain,
whereas a list of all gtk2-based applications is less likely to exist.