Re: gtk2 based apps

Nath writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > If I understand well, only gtk2 based apps are accessible.

Yes, but not all  gtk2-based applications are accessible - in
particular, those which use custom interface components that don't
support the Gnome accessibility API won't be.
>so, is it a
 > place where we can find a list of all gtk2 based apps ?

I don't know. My expectation, however, is that a list of gtk2-based
applications supplied with Gnome 2 wouldn't be difficult to obtain,
whereas a list of all gtk2-based applications is less likely to exist.