need help to install Mozilla

Hi everybody,

I try to install the latest build of Mozilla but I don't know exactly
how to do to perform this correctly.
I tried to run the install script on a text console but it seems it
requires to be on X because it complains to be unable to open
display. So, I launched gnome and then open gnome-terminal. after that I
did a su root and ran the script again. But another problem appears : It
seems that the script asked me questions but with gnopernicus it is
impossible for me to read the content of the screen in
gnome-terminal. when I want to read it, I switch to layer 0 and then
press the "." key in order to switch to flat review. And then I can only
read the title and the menu bar. After that it tells me always Empty
line ...
So what to do to install Mozilla ? Perhaps I'm completly wrong and the
procedure is totally different ?

And how to do with gnopernicus to read the content of the screen in
gnome-terminal ? Perhaps a gnopernicus bug ?

Tanks in advance for all your help !

--
Nath