Re: Problems building gnome-speech and gnopernicus on Debian

Nath <nath ml free fr> writes:

> I try to build gnome-speech and gnopernicus taken from cvs on my Debian
> system. I have installed Gnome2 but I think I must install other
> packages in order to be able to build gnome-speech and gnopernicus.<

Looking at the Build-Depends information of package gnome-speech and
gnopernicus, you probably want most of the following packages:

libgnome2-dev, libgtk2.0-dev, libgnomeui-dev, libgnomevfs2-dev,
libatspi-dev, libgnome-mag1-dev, libbonobo-activation-dev, libbonobo2-dev,
liborbit2-dev

--
CYa,