Problems building gnome-speech and gnopernicus on Debian

Hello all,

Excuse if this question has already been posted here but I read the
archives before posting and didn't find a good answer. So :

I try to build gnome-speech and gnopernicus taken from cvs on my Debian
system. I have installed Gnome2 but I think I must install other
packages in order to be able to build gnome-speech and gnopernicus. I
explain : I know I must initialize the two environment variables
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PKG_CONFIG_PATH before running the autogen.sh script
but I think gnome2 developpment package will be necessary to build
gnome-speech and gnopernicus. I installed the gnome-core package and the
suggested packages but now which others package can I install ?

So please if a Debian user who ever built gnome-speech and gnopernicus
reads me,, please help me !

Thanx in advance.

--
Nath