at-spi problem?

Hi listers
Well, I was doing a routine update of my gnome accessibility modules and at-spi was one of those that was updated. The new
one compiled without errors, but won't allow gnome to start if I have the accessibility key set to true. I get the
following:
at-spi: exception in registry activation from bonoboactivation at IDL:0
Is this a known bug? Or am I the only one experiencing this? I'm not sure what the exact date on the at-spi module is,
however I checked it out yesterday, June 11.
Any ideas?