Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hi Michael & others,

First, thanks Michael for your help and your fixes !

So I checked out ORBit2 from cvs and try to build it but unfortunatly
the autogen.sh script stops with an error; Here are the last lines
before it stops :

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating orbit2-config
config.status: creating ORBit-2.0.pc
config.status: creating ORBit-CosNaming-2.0.pc
config.status: creating ORBit-imodule-2.0.pc
config.status: creating ORBit.spec
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/Makefile.in
nath spy:~/ORBit2$

to be more precise, I invoked ./autogen.sh exactly as follows :
./autogen.sh --prefix=/home/nath/garnome CC=gcc-3.2 CXX=g++-3.2

I used gcc-3.2 because the rest of my garnome tree is compiled against
it.

So what am I missing ? Have you an idea of what can cause this kind of
error ?

Thanks in advance !

--
Nath