jhbuild again - trouble building gtk-doc

I get this every time. I even got this same error before I fixed the
ACLOCAL_FLAGS etc.

Thanx again.

                    Rich

*** checking out gtk-doc *** [3/50]
cvs -z3 -q -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome update -dP -A
.

*** configuring gtk-doc *** [3/50]
./autogen.sh --prefix /opt/gnome2 --silent --quiet
configure: error: could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog

Now type 'make install' to install gtk-doc.

*** building gtk-doc *** [3/50]
make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

*** error during stage build of gtk-doc: could not build module *** [3/50]

  [1] rerun stage build
  [2] ignore error and continue to install
  [3] give up on module
  [4] start shell
  [5] go to stage force_checkout
  [6] go to stage configure