Re: html editors?
- From: Jane <thenerd rmisp net>
- To: "Thomas D. Ward" <tward1978 earthlink net>
- Cc: hank <hanksmith4 comcast net>, Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: html editors?
- Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:52:44 -0500 (EST)
Please excuse my ignorance,but what is the advantage of writing HTML in
Gedit over a console text editor such as pico? It seems like it's not
worthit to have Xwindows running just to use a text editor.
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Thomas D. Ward wrote:
> I might also add to my previous post. You don't require a full blown html editor to write web pages. You can write html in gedit if you don't mind hand coding the tags.
> In fact, I write php scripts, perl-cgi scripts, and my html in gedit so I think html editors are really not a big deal if you don't mind doing it all by hand.
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: hank
> To: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
> Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 12:08 PM
> Subject: html editors?
> hello I do not know html so I want to use a html editor for my website I can do this in windows ok but I want to know if there is any linux html editors out there?
] [Thread Prev