Debian and ATK problem

Hi all,

Yesterday I installed the Gnome tree on a debian testing/unstable and
encounter the same problem as Budy and Kenny.
It seems we need ATK 1.3 but debian only propose ATK 1.2.4. So what to
do ? If someone has an idea on how to solve the problem, please let me
know. Perhaps we must download and compile ATK from sources ? but I
think it's not a very good think to add some packages compiled from
source to Debian packages. Perhaps we must ask the ATK Debian maintener
package to upgrade it ?
I don't understand but a few days ago I didn't have this kind of error
when launching Gnopernicus.

Regards,

--
Nath