newbie:"E-mail and websurfing with Gnopernicus?"

Dear listers,

Is the Gnopernicus so functional at the moment that one could use e-mail and web-surfing? I'm looking for an alternative for my Win95 system, which is not as reliable as I would wish.

I'm partially sighted and use my Windows computer with JAWS screen reader  and ZoomText magnification program. Many years ago I did programming with Basic, Assembly and Pascal, but nowadays I don't even know the tools used to develop programs. I'd be happy to help  Gnopernicus development though.

Happy New Year to everybody on the list.

yours,
Kari Ojala