Re: Which Gnome2 version to have gnopernicus working today ?

Hi, Nath. I've noticed Red Hat is about to release Gnome 2.2 in version
8.1. Although, I haven't tried compiling the latest cvs releases of
gnopernicus it is my understanding all that is required is the latest 2.2
libraries and desktop.
I'm going to be grabbing the 8.1 beta so I'll let you know if gnopernicus
will work on Red Hat without having allot of extras.