AtkHyperlink question

Hi,

I'm updating the API I use for my Inti C++ ATK binding to ATK 1.5.1 (CVS) and I had a couple of questions.

Previously I have wrapped all the class and Iface virtual functions, such as those in AtkHyperlinkClass and AtkTextIface. I'm feel this may be overkill in the wrapping department for the average programmer but I assumed these functions would need to be implemented when adding accessibility support to a custom or new widgets. Is this the case?

What is the purpose of the "link_state" function pointer in AtkHyperlink. There doesn't seem to be a corresponding function for it.

Thanks,
Jeff Franks.