From: cris
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 4:23 PM
Subject: help with gnome and gnopernicus.

Hi folks,    When I logged out of the gnome session I had save session checked, I did this several times.  Now, every time I run gnome, I have many coppies running at the same time.  So, everything gnopernicus says, it gets repeated several times.  I can no longer understand what it says because of this problem.  Is there a way of manually deleting those settings and starting fresh with the command line?  How can I solve this problem?
I also want to know where to find a document that lists the basic screen review commands of gnopernicus, so that I can read the help files.
Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Cris