Re: Gnopernicus stops after a few minutes.

Hi Al,

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 23:56, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
> I am experimenting with Gnopernicus 0.7.1 on a system running fedora,
> and am noticing that after a few minutes of use, usually anywhere
> between 5 to 10 minutes, I am losing speech.

	So - it's likely to be a crash somewhere; possibly the speech driver,
or srcore.

	If you have control over how the session is run do:

	ulimit -c unlimited

	beforehand; then run gnome-session; and when it stops working you _may_
have a number of core.12356 type files lying around; try working out
which app these come from:

	$ file core.12345

	will tell you what file the dump came from and:

	$ gdb <that-file> core.12345
	backtrace

	should get us a useful trace for debugging it; I'd tend to only bother
reporting bugs against HEAD however since lots of bugs are fixed there.

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot