Re: turning on accessibility for mozilla?

before starting your gnome session, loogin as the user who will run
gnome and type :
gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true

Another thing : I read in a previous post that in order to have Mozilla
accessibility turned on we must set the following environment variable :
export GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1
but in the new webpage regarding gnome accessibility testing it is said
that the two things I mentionned above are equal !
So may we perform these two steps in order to have Mozilla accessibility
enabled or is the first step suffissiant ?

Thanx !