Re: Gnopernicus and Braille lite 40

Jason,

BRLTTY is also a very high-quality product. It probably has a driver ofr
your display. It supports cursor-routing switches on Braille displays and
peculiar features of some displays, such as status cells. i don't know
just how braile display keyboard keys are configured, since I didn't write
a driver. However, I did write the Grade 2 routines for BRLTTY. They were
designed to make writing translation tables for vrious languages easy.
Dave has since extended them to handle Chinese.

For me, being able to use Gnopernicus with my Braille Lite 40 is crucial,
since I don't have the money for another braille display.

Well, I do have an Alva ABT320 braille display, but it doesn't have a real
keyboard, just some rubber buttons. will Gnopernicus work with it?

Thanks,
Johnm

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.