Accessibility bugs status

During the gnome release-team meeting a few weeks ago, I mentioned to Bill
Hanneman that it would be helpful to post regular status emails to the wider
gnome community, telling us about specific bugs and inviting people to work
on them. I had hoped to see this already.

I know that there's a hand-written status page on developer.gnome.org, but
regular emails can be a more effective recruiting tool.

The accessibility team might also consider adding an (accessibility) column
here, or generating a similar report:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/gnome-22-report.html

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net