Re: GOK 0.7.0 now available

Thanks Rodd.

I'm not sure about gnopernicus's tarball status. I imagine the Baum folks could answer this.

cheers,

David
Rodd Clarkson wrote:

Simon, David and Bill,

Yeah, this is great news.  I'm looking forward to building gok as part
of garnome so that I can show people what it is and how it works (and to
take a look myself as I don't have a lot of time to spend grabbing from
cvs to build)

Any idea whether gnopernicus might also be tarballed for inclusion?

Rodd