Re: Hardware synth documentation.

Hello, Jason. I am well aware of the Emacspeak speech servers for
emacspeak,  because I use them daily.
However, in this case I think sticking to the gnome-speech drivers already
under development is the best solution. I'm not sure that the Emacspeak
drivers will work well in this case.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I think what we are doing now is the best
solution here.