Re: [g-a-devel]Re: "Helen Keller Achievement Award" credits GNOME Accessibility

Hi, as a blind individual I am glad to see this award being awarded to
this cause. I and many others are vary excited and happy that this Gnome
access project has come. In fact I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve
waiting for Christmas morning to come.

I don't know if you guys know this but it will drastically bring the cost
of adaptive products down to an affordible level. On average a blind
computer user will pay from $500-$1500 for a screen reader, equaly as much
for magnification, and at least $100.00 or more for dictation software.
Plus all this will eventually be offered on my favorite os Linux.

Thanks guys for making this a reality.