Error compiling gnome-speech : Java support missing !

Hi all,

I come back to see you : I didn't forget GAP and all of you !
In order to build the last gnopernicus which is on cvs, I built gnome 2.1
using garnome 0.18.3 : I hope gnopernicus will build with gnome 2.1. But
just before building gnopernicus I try to build gnome-speech . But it seems
that gnome-speech now needs java support in order to build ?  the build
process fails indicating the following error :
no : Command not found . My question now : What do I need to install solve
this problem ?
Thanks a lot for your help.

--
Nath

Haut Débit: Modem offert soit 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
Profitez du Haut Débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w