Re: Accessibility for remote applications.

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 17:15, Bill Haneman wrote:
> A means of doing remote activation which would return the IOR of the
>  user's desktop

	I also want to provide a 'CORBA over X transport' type profile, so that
we can be garenteed to have a connection in all the odd corner cases -
that is, if that can be done sensibly in a multi-display way. I was
hoping to poke at the MAS code which I think does things like this for
media.

	Hmm,

		Michael.