Braille Support in Gnopernicus

Hello,
I've downloaded Gnopernicus to see how to write a driver for my Braille
Lite. Gnopernicus uses BML (Braille Markup Language) to communicate with
the Braille library. Is the communication one-way or does it allow for
two-way communication, so that the user could for example, use the routing
buttons on many Braille displays to move the cursor. Brltty also provides
keyboard emulation. i find this very convenient. Is Gnopernicus able to
provide such a feature?
Thanks.
John

--