Re: finding gnome-speech-1.0

Cheryl,

If you changed the default installation location in the
gar.conf.mk file originally, you must use the "--prefix=..."
option on autogen when building gnome-mag, gnome-speech, and
gnopernicus. For instance if you installed your gnome system to
/usr/local/garnome, then you should begin building the other
packages with:

# ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local/garnome

HTH --
Chuck