Re: gnopernicus and festival are working for me

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 14:54, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:
> I now have festival speech output with gnome 2.1 and
> gnopernicus!!! I will have to play with it some to see what I can
> do with it.

Hi Chuck:

That is great news!  I am sorry it's been a relatively hard push to get
there - you are really 'bleeding edge' now ;-).

Hopefully you can help us make it easier for others to follow; also I
know the recent churn in gnome-speech made things harder, but I trust
the end product will be well worth it, thanks to Marc's efforts.  Thanks
for hanging in there :-)

-Bill