Good news.

Hi.
Just thought I would announce some good news. I've managed to force
gnome-speech into building, and I just ran test-speech. Both festival and
viavoice are now working with test-speech.
Both servers talked, I could test the voices, and it seams my copy of the
gnome-speech libraries are working properly.

I'm now trying to get gnopernicus to build and it is giving me some library
complaints, and I'll update those libraries and see if it stops the
complaints.

Hth
.