Re: out of ideas

Charles,

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 08:28:51AM -0500, Charles Hallenbeck wrote:
[...]
> The only unsolved problems relate to the gnopernicus package,
> where several troubling messages from autogen appeared. However
> the configuration completed and the compilation and installation
> also completed. I posted those messages here but have had no
> comment on them, so I assume they are not relevant to the failure
> of access I am experiencing.

While I cannot help you with your immediate problem (speech and GNOME
not working well together), let me make a belated reply to your autogen
query.

As you suspect, the mesages you saw are nothing to be worried about.
They are displayed because the script that is run at that point was
originally only meant to be run once, whereas in GNOME we run it every
single build. So they are not indicative of any problem and are, in
fact, misleading. There's not a lot we can do to get rid of them.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Always try to be modest and be proud of it!