autogen errors with gnopernicus

When running "./autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/garnome" with the latest
gnopernicus, I get errors which do not prevent the configuration
from finishing nor prevent "make" from compiling correctly.
Should I worry about the autogen errors?

It tells me that when patching op/Makefile.in.in two hunks
succeeded and two hunks failed.

It also tells me this:

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4
lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /opt/garnome/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf
macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get
from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

The files mentioned do not exist where they are indicated, but
they do exist elsewhere (/usr/share/aclocal). It says to put them
in autoconf macros directory, but I do not know where that is.

Also I have obtained config.guess and config.sub as suggested,
but do not know where to put those either!!!

Any suggestions will be appreciated. This installation is really
taxing my skill, but I would like to get it working. Thanks for
your patience.

Chuck

--
The Moon is New