Re: gnome-speech and java

I am slightly farther along than I reported last evening but
still cannot compile gnome-speech.

I updated my java runtime environment to version 1.4.1 from the
Sun download page, and the gnome-speech now finds java when it is
configured and compiled. But I am still getting an error which
seems to be java related. I hope someone can suggest how to fix
this.

Here are the relevant lines from the compile step:

Making all in java
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/gnome-speech/java'
no \
-emitAll -i /opt/garnome/share/idl/bonobo-activation-2.0 -i
../idl \
-pkgPrefix GNOME org \
-pkgPrefix Bonobo org.GNOME \
-fallTie ../idl/GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver.idl
make[2]: no: Command not found
make[2]: *** [org/GNOME/Speech/*.java] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gnome-speech/java'

Any help greatly appreciated - a generous reward for the winning
suggestion.

Chuck

So visit me at http://www.valstar.net/~hallenbeck