Re: gnopernicus

Hello Deedra,

Gnopernicus is under active development, but is still a ways from being independently beta testable by someone who is totally blind. How much experience with Linux/unix do you have?

Most of the development discussions concerning the GNOME Accessibility project in general, and Gnopernicus in specific, take place on the gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list.

Regards,

Marc