Re: panel prelight on focus

Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> wrote:

> Seth Nickell wrote:
>
> > in the long term, is there a compelling reason to have the panel
> > focusable, and not just the objects on it?
>
> None that springs to mind... the need to be able to access the panel's
> right-click menu is pretty much the only reason we do it.

Wouldn't it then be an option to only make the objects in the panel
focusable and to provide a key-combination that bypasses the focused
object and opens the right-click menu of the panel instead?

Regards,
Lars

--
[ Lars Weber ]------< me @ lars.in-berlin.de >----[ GPG-ID: 1383B42E ]
+++ fingerprint: 44B1 1D23 DD53 E6B2 4AAB 4C36 0323 9141 1383 B42E +++