GAA at RESNA

Hi all,
   I just wanted to let everyone know I demonstrated GNOME and spoke about GAA, specifically
AT-SPI at RESNA (http://www.resna.org) these last couple days.  I demonstrated various Linux AT
tools and answered questions at the SIG 11 (Special Interest Group 11, Computer Applications)
"Developers' Forum" on Saturday night.  On Monday morning, I gave a brief 10-15 minute
presentation on Linux and Linux accessibility (yes, it was hard to cram it all in :-) at the SIG
11 "Show and Tell."  The reaction was quite good -- topics the audience found particularly
interesting were the state of GNOME keyboard nav. and the quality of Festival and Flite speech
synthesis.  Just an update.

Best,

--JP

=====