Re: Icon love

Just as a data point I believe windows .ico format allows the icon
creator to add both an AND and a XOR mask to the icon for cases like
this.  This also brings up a related issue that gdk-pixbuf's loader api
is completely insufficient to deal with something like .ico, that can
have both multiple resolutions and masks.

--Larry