Re: gnopernicus - no speech

Hi Sharon,

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 22:04, Sharon D Snider wrote:
> It's finally working !!!! Thank you so much.
> I added the export path and reinstalled with the pre-fix you suggested.
> Started brlmonitor and then Gnopernicus and heard  "Welcome to
> Gnopernicus".

	Great ! :-) it'd be really good though to ensure that the time I spent
helping you fix the problem, and the pain you had, doesn't happen to the
next person.

	I'd really appreciate a patch to do better error handling in
gnopernicus wrt- activation. Even doing a g_warning, and pruning some of
the other churning debug on normal startup would be great.

	Regards,

		Michael.