Re: How to popdown a tooltip
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- Cc: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to popdown a tooltip
- Date: 21 Sep 2001 12:21:29 -0400
Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
> Either way, there's at least one special case, unfortunately-- the
> panel, the objects on which show tooltips when you mouse over them, even
> though the panel itself never really gains focus. Therefore there's no
> obvious way to pop down those tooltips from the keyboard, because your
> keypresses will go to whatever window on your desktop really does have
> focus at that time. Maybe that's not such a big deal, though.
FWIW I think we do need to be able to focus the panel... though doing
so might require some special keybinding as it does on Windows.
] [Thread Prev