Re: Keyboard navigation- outstanding issues

Hi!

> Well, it's a little more logical if you look at it from the other side:
> Tab always focuses the next control in the navigation sequence, unless
> the currently-focused control swallows Tab for its own purpose, in which
> case you have to use Ctrl+Tab.
>
> The GtkNotebook fits into that model too: the proposal states that Tab
> should cycle you through the controls on the frontmost page, and
> [Shift+]Ctrl+Tab should take you out of the notebook control
> altogether.  Switching between tabs is actually supposed to be done by
> Ctrl+PgUp and Ctrl+PgDn (or by left/right arrow keys followed by Enter)
> when an actual page tab has focus).

Was not ctrl-pgup common shortcut for "go to beggining of file"? That
makes good sense for multiline text field...
								Pavel
--
I'm pavel ucw cz  "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org