Re: [Usability] Re: Keyboard navigation- outstanding issues
- From: Pavel Machek <pavel ucw cz>
- To: Matthew Thomas <mpt mailandnews com>, usability gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: Keyboard navigation- outstanding issues
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 00:06:20 +0200
> > Issue 1: Most support was shown for the idea of allowing the developer
> > to choose whether tab characters should be allowed in individual text
> > entry fields or not, by means of a flag or similar.
> A single-line text field which requires use of Tab characters would
> generally be as silly as a single-line text field which requires use of
> newline characters, or form feed characters, or beep characters.
Using tab in text field is entirely reasonable -- see tab completion
in File|Open dialog.
I'm pavel ucw cz "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org
] [Thread Prev