Re: [Usability] Re: Keyboard navigation- outstanding issues

Hi!

> > Issue 1: Most support was shown for the idea of allowing the developer
> > to choose whether tab characters should be allowed in individual text
> > entry fields or not, by means of a flag or similar.
>
> A single-line text field which requires use of Tab characters would
> generally be as silly as a single-line text field which requires use of
> newline characters, or form feed characters, or beep characters.

Using tab in text field is entirely reasonable -- see tab completion
in File|Open dialog.
								Pavel
--
I'm pavel ucw cz  "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org