Re: Tabs and groups of radio buttons

Calum,

My experience is that Java does not do it this way. At least in the SwingSet2
demo the radio buttons do not behave as you describe even when in a button
group.

I am finding it difficult to come up with a clean way or even a dirty way of
attempting to implement this. While you may think of a group of radio buttons as
a single object they are not implemented that way. One might expect that all
radio buttons in a radio button group would be in the same container and no
other objects would be in that container this is not enforced.

Padraig