Re: Keybindings ATK and JAVA

Padraig O'Briain wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Our proposal for ATK currently allows one to obtain the keybindings for an
> action.
>
> Your mail would seem to imply that selection is an action, which is news to me.

HI Padraig:

That wasn't my intention.  The idea is that client-side imagemaps
support the action interface, thus a client-side imagemap would be
implemented as a child of an AtkObject whose role was HTML_CONTAINER,
and that imagemap child would support AtkImage and AtkAction.  That
imagemap might support AtkHyperlink as well, depending on how it is
used in the HTML file.

Selections don't imply either that an action has occurred or that the
selected item implements AtkAction, I don't think.

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman